Educational Qualification Requirements for PGT (IP) Posts in HP:
- Applicant who has completed B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science (CSC.) or Information Technology (IT) from a recognized University or Institute
- Applicant who has completed B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science or IT plus holds Posts Graduate Diploma in Computer Science. Computer Technology or Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institute
- M.Sc (Computer Science)/M.Sc (IT)/MCA from a recognized University or Institute
- Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Physics from a recognized University plus Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications from a recognized University or Institute
- “B” or “C” Level Course from DOEACC.
The applicant should have 5 years(or more) Teaching experience (As Computer Teacher) in Schools of Himachal Pradesh
HP Computer Teacher Bharti 2017
Category Wise Vacancy Details :
|Total Number of Posts||General Seats||SC||ST||OBC||IRDP||Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters|
|General – 15
Salary to be Offered – Rs. 14,500 Per Month
Below is the detailed information regarding Eligibility Criteria –
- Age of the Applicant should be between 21 to 45 years
- Applicants who are working in any educational institution will be offered Age Relaxation
- Only Bonafide Himachali can apply
- The applicant must have proficiency in Hindi as well as English Language
- Knowledge of Customs & Manners of Himachal Pradesh
How to Apply for HP Computer Teacher Recruitment – Online or Offline?
All the applicants are hereby informed that as per the notification, applicants need to apply via offline mode. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to Apply –
- First of Download the Official Notification as well as the Application which are given below.
- Study the Official Notification for Detailed Information
- Now take the print out of the application
- Enter all the required information carefully & Correctly
- Paste your recent passport size photograph
- Attach all the required documents
- After filling all the required details, we advise you to check the form again for simple to simple mistakes because any error can lead to disqualification of your Application.
- The completely filled form along with the required documents should be personally handed to at The Office of Director of Higher Education,Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-1.
- Yes that’s right, all applications should be submitted personally. Not by Post, Not Online. You will have to visit the above mentioned destination.
- After the registration, other updates will be sent to the applicant via SMS