Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment for 2945 posts in different departments like Sub Inspector of Police, Radiographer, Pharmacist, Librarian, Statistical Assistant, Fisheries Officer, Computer Operator, Veterinary Pharmacist, Motor vehicle Inspector, Junior Technical Asst, Jr Auditor, Auction Recorder, Market supervisor, Agriculture extension officer, JE (Civil) draughtsman, Mechanic, Laboratory Technician, Drawing master, Operation Theater Assistant, Health worker & various vacancies. This is a great opportunity for the Himachali people who are waiting for this moment to apply for these jobs. Eligible candidates need to apply online for Vacant posts on or before 15th October 2017. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications.
|2945 Himachal Pradesh Hamirpur Notification Overview|
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||TGT, IPH, Radiographer, Language Teacher, Jr Technician Fitter, and other posts|
|No of Vacancies||2945 Posts|
|Work Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date to fill Online HPSSSB Jobs Application Form||16th September 2017|
|Last date to fill HPSSSB Hamirpur Latest Vacancy application form||15th October 2017|
Eligibility for HPSSSB Vacancies for 2945 posts:
- Candidates must complete 10th or 12th class.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/ Computer Science.
- B.A./ B. Com. With at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.)
The age limit should be 18-45 years as per notification. For the Sub Inspector of Police Posts, the candidate’s age must be between 21 to 26 years.
5 years of Upper age relaxation is applicable for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other candidates who are children of freedom fighters. Ex-servicemen candidates have also upper age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of the H.P Govt.
All necessary can be find from the given Official PDF Notification to know briefly download it. For detailed information Download the pdf of Official Notification
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form:
- The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the option “Sign up” given on the Official Website.
- To apply for the job Sign Up here
- After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Then visit here to Apply for your desired Post. Click here
- Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
- After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
- After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
- If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Make payment.
Examination Fee Details :-
- General Category = Rs. 360/-
(including General Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, and reserved categories of other states)
- General IRDP = Rs. 120/- (Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP)
- S.C. = Rs. 120/- of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. (including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure and SC/ ST/ OBC, IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of H.P.
- Ex-Servicemen = No Fee of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P.
Mode of Payment:-
Candidates can pay requisite Exam. Fee through one of the following modes:-
(a) Online Payment Gateway or
(b) Offline computer generated Challan or
(c) Lokmitra Kendra. For more details you can visit Official Website given below.
For other details : Visit Here Official Website